Today I had a very busy day. after waking up twice in the middle of the night I got out of bed at 7:00 letting mom sleep in a half hour. while we were playing downstairs I stood up using the sliding glass door unfortunately I slipped and bonked my head. it really hurt! Mommy couldn't get me calmed down as quickly as she normaly can so we ended up waking dad up.
After playing a while Grandma came over! I was really tired and ready for a car ride! Grandma took us to the farm stand near our house for some fruit then we dropped her off and went to a play date with my friend Zoe! This is the first time that I meet Zoe and her mom Donna - It was so much fun! Zoe is about a month older than me and showed me the ropes. I hope we can play again soon.
After the play date I was so sleepy I fell asleep in the car, on the way back to Grandma's house. Mommy sat in the car with me for a little while then carried me inside to sleep. unfortunitly I woke up on the way in and didn't fall back asleep when i was put in the pack and play. For dinner I had chicken, carrots, green beans cut into pieces instead of pureed I ate some of it but wasn't to sure of it. mommy pureed the rest for me. What a busy day!


No comments:
Post a Comment