2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The long ride part 2

today we got up at 7:30 after a decent if short night's sleep. we got ready to go and had breakfast at the hotel. it was fun I threw my cherios all over the floor! After that we left for another 4 hours in the car. It was a long time I slept for an hour - mommy said she was hoping I would sleep longer. I cried a lot during the second half of the car trip. I was so relieved to pull up to Grandma and grandpa's house so I could play! Grandma opened the door and was so happy to see me that it was worth it!

We played for 45 min before Grandma had to go to work. She had all kinds of stuffed animals put out around the house for me to find but my favorite was Mini that sings "here comes Santa Clause" It is so funny! After grandma left for work Aunt Amanda came over and played with me! We had a great time. I didn't get to see grandpa until late and only then because I woke up wen he checked up on me with daddy. I think mom was a little upset that I woke up not that she blamed them. It was a long day and I can't wait to play with every one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment