2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa

What a great day mommy and I got up with daddy shortly after. Mommy wanted daddy to sleep in. I didn't use the potty when I got up but that's ok! Daddy made me a great breakfast of scrambled eggs with cheese which I finished all of mine and some of mom's. Then we got to play inside though I wanted to go outside, They made me get dressed first then Grandma called so mommy said we were heading down there. She went to get the milk out of the refrigerator and I wanted to see what fun things were in the fridge and found the eggs. I pulled the carton out and broke four of the eggs - oopse. After mom cleaned up that mess we were off.

We had fun playing with Grandpa until mommy made me lunch and I didn't eat well. Mom was off while I played with Grandpa. He put me down for a nap but I decided that I didn't want to sleep so I chatted in my crib for a while. I ended up taking a good nap and waking up after two hours. Mommy wasn't there so we had a great time at the park playing on the swing then Grandma took me for a walk and on our way home mommy drove by! when we got home I told her I was hungry grandma and grandpa didn't give me a snack...

No comments:

Post a Comment