This morning daddy got me up and was playing with me when I said pee-pee so on the potty I went! The rest of the morning went just as well. We got to daycare just in time to eat breakfast. After I was done eating we played for a little while and I had to go again so I pointed to the potty and said "pee-pee", this was the general theme for the day as every time I had to go pee I went on the potty unfortunately this does not yet include poppy! When mommy came to get me I was happy as can be. but it was raining hard and mommy had an umbrella which i was uncertain about.
I decided that I didn't like it and wouldn't let mommy use it on the way into the house so we got wet. Despite the rain I wanted to go out and play and threw a tantrum when mommy said no. Eventually I calmed down and mommy made me a PB&J for dinner. She made her one two but when she ate half and looked at the kitty and I grabbed the other sandwich and said mommy. mommy turned back to me and said "hey that's my sandwich" to which i responded "no mine!" and proceeded to open it up and eat the peanut butter and jelly. when I was done eating I had eaten most of her half a long with most of my sandwich. I didn't want any of the sweet potato and didn't eat a lot of my banana but daddy left for the other house while I was eating it and I got upset.
After I calmed down again we colored one of the boxes then played upstairs until I said pee pee again and mommy took me to the potty. I really like going on the big girl potty and give mommy a HUGE smile once I am done and get to say buy buy to the pee pee and flush! I'm so proud of myself!
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment