Today was a big day for me. In the morning before work I crawled - a real crawl mommy was so proud :) but I stopped every time she went to get the camera. So she couldn't get it on video.
We had another fire drill at daycare and of course I was asleep at the time. So were quite a few of my friends so I was woken up with several babies in my crib, not the best way to wake up. I didn't have a good nap all day. The rest of the day was uneventful though I missed mommy during lunch. After she came and got me we came home and daddy played roller coaster with me
Then we got to play outside and I got to have a pick nick. mommy thinks I ate a lot but I needed my energy! I started to rub my eyes and yawn but mom thought I needed a bath because I had dirt on my knees and peas all over. It was a short bath because she takes me out when I try to stand up.
Once in bed I decided that I wasn't really tired so I stood up and was jumping on the bed. mom thought it was funny so she got out the camera to record it.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment