Today was a great day for me. I had a great time at daycare and even had a nice long nap. The teachers blew bubbles for my friends and I which I tried to catch with my mouth. I wonder if they are yummy or not. they certainly look nomable! Mommy came for lunch again and we had a great time crawling around the floor and standing up!
After work It was so warm that mommy took my clothing off and I crawled around nude. Mommy said that If I turn into a nudist it will be all her fault ;) the picture above is me playing with my musical table that uncle David and aunt Angela gave me. (I love this thing) mom turned her head to look at daddy and by the time that she looked back I had pulled off the green lid - I guess it is not supposed to come off! I felt bad so I decided to help daddy fix it. It is all better now!
We even got a quick skype in to Grandma and Grandpa Hirsch before bedtime. I was really tired though I still thought it would be a good idea to stand in my crib. mommy ended up nursing me to sleep though she keeps telling me that I will someday need to cry it out, I think she is reluctant because I am so good at sleeping sometimes that she worries when I cry that there is something wrong. I have been digging at my ear again which has her nervous as well. my poor mom worries alot!


No comments:
Post a Comment