Tonight I was yawning and rubbing my eyes right after we got home from daycare. Daddy took me to see Masto which was fun but then Mommy changed my diaper and tried to feed me dinner, which was not as fun. I liked the peas but didn't want my puree. Mommy took me upstairs thinking that I would drink my milk and go to sleep because I was yawning. But I didn't want to go to sleep despite being tired. I managed to stay up until 8.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Rough Night
Tonight I was yawning and rubbing my eyes right after we got home from daycare. Daddy took me to see Masto which was fun but then Mommy changed my diaper and tried to feed me dinner, which was not as fun. I liked the peas but didn't want my puree. Mommy took me upstairs thinking that I would drink my milk and go to sleep because I was yawning. But I didn't want to go to sleep despite being tired. I managed to stay up until 8.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment