2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Today was a long day I woke up twice last night well once at 12:30 and once at 5. mom tried to get me back to sleep at 5 but i just wanted to play she even tried to nurse me in their bed to see if i would sleep there - i had fun playing! mom put me back in my crib and daddy put a heater in my room because it was so cold. I fell asleep when it got toasty warm! We were all a bit tired when we got up to start our day.

I had a great day at daycare today! I discovered that i could take the blankets out of the cribs, it is lots of fun until they moved them all so i couldn't reach. I was trying to get at the blankets when mom came and picked me up. She came early because I had a nurses appointment to get my flu booster. I didn't like the shot at all and cried but mom calmed me down quickly and we went home to play. when we got there there was a big box - the clothing that mom ordered us came today instead of Saturday! we had a great time looking at everything. I even have special PJ's just for daddy mom washed them tonight so that I could wear them tomorrow!

I had lots of fun playing and even discovered the true value of the toy the neighbors gave us!


No comments:

Post a Comment