2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Thursday!


Today was lots of fun! I played peek a boo with my friend Kensington today and had fun making a mess out of the blankets at daycare.


After mommy picked me up I had ravioli for dinner though I didn't seem to want to eat the pasta. mom isn't sure if I'm having trouble swallowing it or if i just don't like it. As I was eating Grandma and Grandpa showed up! Mommy went for a workout and Grandma and Grandpa bathed me and played with me we had a great time playing on the floor! Grandpa is a silly guy.


After they left it was bed time - mommy put me to sleep in my car seat because I've had such a bad runny nose latley. It did help me to fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment