today was a long day I only took one nap for an hour today and played the rest of the day. when mommy came to get me I was sleepy. I ate a decent dinner but was so tired I made a mess of myself so I needed a bath before bed time. Mommy wouldn't let me drink the bath water so I got upset, then she washed my hair which is even worse! I ended up crying pretty hard in the tub and did a face plant in the water. Mommy was really scared but I didn't breath in the water. I didn't cough or anything when she sat me upright again and I was hunched over for less than a secound. Still mommy is glad she doesn't leave me alone in the tub It was scary. She took me out of the bath tub shortly after that and fed me. she then tried to put me to sleep but I cried a lot. she was trying to calm me down when daddy came in. daddy played with me and mommy wanted a hug but I cried when she tried to take me from daddy. He got me to sleep boy was I exhausted!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
what a day
today was a long day I only took one nap for an hour today and played the rest of the day. when mommy came to get me I was sleepy. I ate a decent dinner but was so tired I made a mess of myself so I needed a bath before bed time. Mommy wouldn't let me drink the bath water so I got upset, then she washed my hair which is even worse! I ended up crying pretty hard in the tub and did a face plant in the water. Mommy was really scared but I didn't breath in the water. I didn't cough or anything when she sat me upright again and I was hunched over for less than a secound. Still mommy is glad she doesn't leave me alone in the tub It was scary. She took me out of the bath tub shortly after that and fed me. she then tried to put me to sleep but I cried a lot. she was trying to calm me down when daddy came in. daddy played with me and mommy wanted a hug but I cried when she tried to take me from daddy. He got me to sleep boy was I exhausted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment