2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Adjustment time...

Today was another fun day at daycare. We played hard I was so excited that I only slept for one hour. but I had a great lunch and ate a lot of the beef that was given to me. I was good at daycare but at the end I got fussy when one of my teachers left and I was upset when mom got there. I cried the whole way home and didn't eat my Chinese food well so they took me out of the high chair and we played for a little bit. mommy then put me back and gave me avacado - it was yummy but I still didn't eat a lot.

I then had a quick bath and it was bed time. I didn't cry at all I went right to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment