2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sick again :(

Tonight mommy and daddy had more friends over and despite a on hour nap at daycare I was verry happy and alert tonight. we had a great time playing (once I warmed up a bit) and they all gathered around to watch me eat, which was a bit odd. But I ate well and mommy was happy. we played a bit longer then i went to go upstairs witch usually means bed time but after mommy changed me she noticed that I was wheezing. So she took me outside hoping that that would help. I said good night to everyone and mommy took me upstairs. But I didn't want to go to bed so I cried and shook the crib for a while. Mommy came up to turn on my night light and check on my breathing and since i was again wheezing she took me outside for a little while again to see if that would help. Well lets just say it was a long night with lots of crying. Mommy and daddy's friends left a little early so they could focus on me. I ended up asleep around 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment