2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmass


Today was so much fun! we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house right after we woke up. We had lots of fun running around the sun porch and playing with toys. Everyone was unwrapping boxes with stuff in them. mommy and daddy tried to get me to unwrap some but I was more interested in playing with my toys.

After unwrapping everything I was hungry so mommy gave me some lunch. I ate so much Every one was surprised though happy as I don't seem to like to eat lately. then it was nap time but because aunt sarah and uncle pat were going to leave we did the family photos first. After that I had a hard time falling asleep. then mommy had to get some stuff out of the room and woke me up. I didn't go back to sleep even though I needed to

We went home and opened more presents from the Hirsch's this time I really got into opening them it was so fun to rip the paper. I had so much fun that I took one of daddy's gifts out of his hands so that I could help him to unwrap it. after that everything went down hill. I ate a snack but was so sleepy that I was fussy and didn't want anything other than mom to hold me and play with me. I ended up in bed early and didn't fuss at all. tomorrow mommy will make sure that I have a good nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment