Monday, July 19, 2010
Close counts
Tonight while i was waiting for my bath i sat on the potty for a little while but it didn't take long to get board. unfortunately after standing up and playing for a little while I had to go poppy. I was standing next to my potty when it happened. mommy tried to sit me down on the potty again but I was confused and got upset. I did get a little in the potty then mommy put the rest in to show me where it was supposed to go - I didn't like seeing the poppy in my toy. but I helped to put it in the big potty and flush it down the drain. I like to say "bye bye" to the poppy and pee and help mommy flush, I may get the hang of it soon :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment