2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa H!




We woke up at grandma and grandpa's house at 7:30 so mom was thrilled to sleep in a little. She was sitting up when I stood up and ready to play :) we got dressed and went to the living room everyone else was still in their rooms but we got out some of the toys out and Grandma came out shortly after we did and played with me we had a great time. Then we got breakfast out of cheerios and an egg. Yummy when everyone else sat down I got a yogurt and ate almost the whole thing.

After the breakfast mommy slathered me with sunscreen and I helped to get her lathered up too. Grandma and Grandpa got out their pool and daddy helped mommy get my swimsuit on and swim shoes. I had a great time playing in the pool with everyone watching me then Grandpa got out a beach ball. we kicked it around the yard for a while and played some soccer. I had a great time until I put the beach ball in the pool and all the boys and grandpa went inside. I wanted them to stay outside.

I picked up the ball and looked at the door. I decided that they were not going to come back outside so I walked inside with the ball to play with everyone unfortunately they had to run some errands. after they left mommy said they had to get grandpa out of the house for the surprise party. I ate lunch a little early and went down for my nap a little early with out a fuss.

When I woke up (2 and a half hours later) mommy wanted to put me in a dress and i wasn't so sure about it but it was pretty and she talked me into it. There were lots of new people and I was very shy for a little while but mommy gave me a snack of an orange and I ate the whole thing. after that I started to warm up. Grandpa H got home and we all yelled "suprise" and "happy birthday". He was really happy and suprised.

After that we played outside in the pool and tent Grandma even got bubbles out. It was a great time. I really warmed up to everyone as I played. As I was playing I grabbed my towel and said water. I walked over to the pool with the towel in my hands and put the corner in and slowly put the whole towel in the pool. For some reason everyone was laughing...

My cousin Cassette came over and we had a great time playing. it was a little hard at first because she is only two years older than me so we had to get used to each other. She did great and it didn't take her too long to realize that we had to play together carefully and that she had to be patient and give me a little extra room. we had a great time sharing and I think she had funteaching me how to share. we only had a few problems between us and i had a great time playing. We even got to see a hot air baloon show(well i guess it was people taking their baloons out)! i even got to stay up untill 8:15 before mommy got me in to take a bath. it seems to be light later here and mommy forgets to be diligent in my bedtime. needless to say I went to bed with out a peep!



No comments:

Post a Comment