2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A long drive home




Today we left Grandma and Grandpa's house in the early afternoon. Everyone seemed to be leaving. Aunt Amanda brought Gabrielle over to say farewell. he was an interesting kid though I wasn't sure quite what to make of mommy holding him. I took a late nap because we left around one but I fell asleep right away in the car! I woke up when we stopped for gass but went back to sleep. we stopped for dinner at 5:30. we went to a place called McDonalds. I ate a little bit of a hamburger but didn't like it much, I also got french fries which were great to eat catchup off of. They also gave me avacado which i didn't eat as much as i usually do but it was ok. Then mommy joined me in the back seat for some playtime.


We had a great time reading books and playing with my animals. But then I got fussy - I would n't sleep with mom in the back even with her trying to ignore me. We didn't stop for a little while but there was a neat bridge when we finally did. I got a clean diaper and mom got a milkshake which she didn't share.

Here I am looking at the cars and trucks that pass by. I really liked the trucks and asked for more every time we would pass them. mommy thinks they should get me the truck book that cousin Zach has. Mommy sat upfront this time and though I didn't go to sleep right away I did eventually go down. Once we were home I barely even woke up when mom transferred me to my crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment