Today I spent the day at home with mommy and daddy. I had a rather good day, mommy got up with me and played all morning! We had a great time with the mega blocks. before we knew it it was time for breakfast! I had cheerios, and mom tried oatmeal (I do eat it at daycare though not at home apparently) and some banana.
Sometime around 9 dad came down - he hadn't slept well but mom hopes it helped anyway. All day I played with either mom or dad depending on what needed to get done. I had some of daddy's sloppy joe's for lunch It was great! I am getting better at eating the meat that I am given. Mommy thinks it is time to try chicken again.
I only slept for like an hour for nap time which wasn't much. Mommy was disappointed to hear it when she got home from the gym. I had a pretty good after noon daddy snuck me some of Grandma's cookies. Mommy is going to be the strict parent (I can tell already because she didn't seem happy about this.) I was a bit fussy towards the evening and was so tired when I was put to bed that I had a hard time going to sleep!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment