Today was another great day. I am feeling a lot better and doing well with all of my resolutions! I'm talking a lot more now though mostly I say da-da with the occasional mama. I also was doing a lot more pointing and listening to directions. mommy was so happy when she asked me where the red ball was and I grabbed it for her :) I didn't eat a whole lot at lunch time but I slept for 2 hours and 15 min - my longest nap yet!
Mommy did some cooking today and I decided to be a good girl and play near the back door and look for the squirrels when I wasn't playing with daddy. Grandma and Grandpa Kidd came up while mommy was cooking to play with me and bring me my giraffe. We had a great time playing until I picked up Grandma's coat and they thought it was a hint to leave. I then grabbed my coat because I wanted to go outside. Mommy wrapped me up in my snow suit and boots and everyone else got their coats on. I walked to the door with mommy's help (I don't walk well in the snow suit). Once I got to the door I didn't want to go any further! Mommy coxed me outside where we said good bye quickly then rushed back inside. I don't know why mommy listed to me!
I had a great time playing with daddy as he hung the pictures in my room. and although I kept saying I was hungry I didn't eat much for dinner. I was wheezing so mommy and daddy gave me another treatment with the nebulizer (and they told grandma and grandpa that I didn't need it anymore!). I went to sleep fairly easily though...
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment