2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well it seemed like just another day to me other than we didn't go to daycare and it was Friday and mom and dad seemed a bit tired today. Daddy played with me in the morning while mommy slept in which means that I got french toast for breakfast (daddy is the best). Once mommy was up we played and messed up the house scattering my toys everywhere.

I went down for my nap on time at 11:30 but didn't sleep until noon. I woke up after an hour which was not long enough, but try as they might mom and dad could not get me to go back to sleep - my nose would not stop running! So I was taken downstairs for a snack and more play time. I discovered that mom and dad seem to like it when i say "da-da" or "dad" so I started to go to the bottom of the stairs and say it while crawling up to dad's office to find him. I also worked on my standing skills and am getting much better, though I am still walking on my knees a lot.

I really wanted to go outside today, daddy video taped my escape and mommy uploaded it.

Mommy says that it is a tradition to make resolutions for the new year so I thought I would try to give it a shot!

1) I'd really like to talk more so I started today with da-da.
2) I'd like to stand on my own! So I practiced really hard today and mom said I did very well.
3) Mom wants me to stop throwing food on the floor - I told her I would consider the request.

Well that's a pretty good list in my opinion and I'm off to a great start. I hope Everyone has a great new year full of adventures! Oh and Happy Special Bunny Bunny Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment