Today was Kensington's birthday party! We got up a little late today because mom was exhausted and since there was no alarm but me we got up late. Mommy said that we were going to see da da's first team for their kickoff meeting but he changed his mind which turned out to be a good thing as mommy very thoroughly lost her keys. She ended up having Grandma and Grandpa come up to give her the spare so that we could make Kensington's party. Although we missed a lot of it (we got there just after she dug into her cake). We still had fun though there were lots of strange people and kids! I was overwhelmed until they started to leave.
Once we got home I got to play with daddy a little. I am definitely turning in to daddy's little girl! It was a fun day and I'm glad it was not as busy as it was going to be so we could relax. I was so sleepy that I fell asleep by 6.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment