Thursday, February 4, 2010
Daycare
What a great day I even slept for and hour and 40 min! I was so happy when mommy came to get me that I ran up to her to give her a hug then I changed my mind and ran away to make her chase me around the room. What fun! then mommy let me walk out of the room and down the hallway though she carried me to the car. Once we got home I had a PB&J for dinner because I was hungry and didn't want to wait for anything else to cook! daddy gave me chicken cheese rice and broccli also (yummy!). we played lots after dinner and decided not to do a bath maybe that was not such a great idea (though I don't always get a bath), I ended up crying for at least an hour before I went to sleep! then I woke up again at 11:00 and cried - Mom hopes that I don't have an ear infection again; we go to the ENT on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment