2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Grandparent's Day

Today was a great day even though it started early (5:30am). I woke up and daddy came to get me eventually - they are trying to get me to sleep until at least 6, but I don't want to. Anyway we played for a little while then mom got up and daddy tried to take a nap. I ate a good breakfast before daddy got up then had waffles with them when they ate, though I didn't eat much of them.

After breakfast we skiped with Grandma and Grandpa Hirsch. It was so much fun I even shaired my toys with them. Mommy seemed nervous when I started to throw the balls at her computer for some reason but Grandma and Grandpa had fun with them. I started to get a little fussy because I was tired so mommy tried to feed me lunch. I didn't want anything to do with it so they tried to put me to sleep but I was so tired I couldn't sleep mommy even tried to rock me.

I ended up falling asleep on the way down to Grandma and Grandpa Kidd's house. I slept in the car all bundled up for a while but woke up earlier than mom had hoped for. I lied down in the crib for her but didn't sleep for more than another 15 minutes. we had a great time getting out all of my toys from the closet. I even got to play with Grandpa alone because mommy went to go get a jacket for me for next winter. I even got to skype with uncle David and Zach! what a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment