2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

What a great Easter. I was so messy with breakfast that daddy gave me a bath. I had gotten my breakfast under my bib and shirt! Mommy packed while daddy gave me the bath so we could go to Grandma and Grandpa Kidd's house.

We got there early and ran around outside. I even helped Grandma to weed her garden and pick up sticks. I had a great time putting the sticks in the bucket. After a while Grandpa had a great idea of going to the park!

We had a great time though I only made it down the slide once before I saw the swings and wanted to get in! I spent most of my time in the swing until mommy convinced me to get out and try the slide. I really like going down the slide but my favorite is still the swing :) I meet two new friends and we had a great day though we did have have a little skirmish over a swing. She wanted my favorite swing (well ok it was only my favorite when she wanted it after I had been in it). We had a great time and stopped for bagels on the way home. Grandma gave me part of a raisin bagel on the way home I was so hungry and it was great!

Once we were home I ate like a champ and went down for a 2 hour nap! When I got up mommy brought me outside and we did some finger painting. I didn't like it much though I did a little better than last year. Mommy said we will try to finish them next time. She hopes that next year I will like to do them. After that I got dressed again mommy put Easter eggs on the lawn. I wasn't sure about it at first but it was kind of neat so I picked one up and shaked it. I rattled a bit so I took it to mom to have her open it and there were puffs inside! What a treat. I ate the puffs and grabbed the next one. It was great I had such a wonderful snack time. we kept eating the eggs then grabbing them it was great!

After snack time I took mom for a walk around the neighbor hood I walked almost 1/4 of the way around until I wanted mom to carry me. daddy was over when we got home. I picked up more sticks with grandma and ran around the deck with everyone! I ate a great dinner and got Pineapple for the first time! It was so yummy. Grandma then dressed up as the Easter bunny and rolled around on the floor with me to make sure that I was warn out. What a great Easter! I hope Everyone had as much fun today as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment