2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Friday!

Today when we were leaving daycare we left with one of the teachers. As she was climbing out of the room over the partial door I ran over to leave too because we were ready. The teacher put her leg back into the room so she could walk out with me and mommy and opened the door for me. Mommy and I walked through the door then I turned around and shut it before the teacher could make it through. I looked at the teacher with a big smile and clapped! I was so proud of myself. :)

At dinner mommy sprinkled something on her salad that looked good so naturally I had to try some. It was actually very good - she called it Flax seed. I think I could get used to having it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment