2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My first shower.

Today after all the playing and eating mommy took me upstairs to get ready for bed. She didn't think I had enough time for a bath - too bad she just got me real bubble bath :(. so she turned on the shower for me to wash my hands. I really wanted to get in so she plopped me in the shower and I had a great time playing with the water as it fell. I didn't actually go under the spray but had fun anyway and managed to get clean. I went down much easier than I did last night so mommy was happy - of course with the difficulty I had last night mommy made an apt with the doctor in the morning (she also said she saw wax in my ear). So we will get my ears checked in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment