2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Doctor's visit

this morning I was so hot but happy even though I woke up coughing a lot. I got to eat an early breakfast of eggs and cheese (my favorite) and play with mom for an extra hour and a half. mom took my temperature which was 99.6 and although this isn't technically a fever mommy was ready to take me to the doctor because of it and the cough that I have now had for at least a week.

the good news is that I didn't have and ear infection the bad news is it was bronchitis. I feel kind of yucky but mom says I'm not acting like it.

we got the medicine and went to grandma and grandpa's house for the day (alwase a great treat) I got there around 10 and mom left at 10:30. Grandma feed me at 11:20ish and I was down for my nap at 11:40 the next thing I knew Grandpa was getting me out of my crib - mom was over and it was 3:40! I slept 4 hours, and felt great!

I now weigh 23lbs 4 oz, such a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment