Today was a great day I slept in until 8 – mom and dad were too sleepy to prevent me from sleeping in! We got up and I had a great breakfast unfortunately it was rainy so we didn’t get to play outside at all but we did get to skype with G&G H. Then we played in the living room until lunch time. I hate fairly well and said I wanted a nap after but I couldn’t fall asleep I chatted for a while but every time I was quiet something would happen and I would start talking again. Eventually mom and dad gave up and mom drove me to G/G K’s house to play before the paly date we had fun singing songs from my book and playing on the porch.
We drove to meet Kensington and her parents at the library even though it was too wet to play outside. After a little exploring in the adult area we found a great play area in the back of the kids book section! There were lots of toys and dress up clothing. I just wanted to keep playing but they had to close the library. Mom and I tried to play outside for a bit but everything was too wet, I played with the water on the slide and got soaked.
Mommy drove me home and of course I fell asleep in the car. I only got a short nap because mom woke me up when we got to the store. Though I was ok with it as the car door woke me up when she went to wake me up. Mom hopes I will go to bed early and still wake like normal tomorrow.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment