Today I was playing with daddy while mommy did some cleaning in the kitchen when I cut my finger. I'm not sure what I cut it on in daddy's room but I didn't cry or anything. Then when I was playing daddy saw blood and ran downstairs with me calling for mommy. I don't know what the big deal was but they sure made a fuss and tried to clean it off and hold a paper towel to it to stop the bleeding. I didn't want anything to do with that as it meant that i had to sit still and it hurt a little when they put pressure on it. I fought it quite a bit and got blood all over mommy until daddy managed to get a band-aid on the cut. I Cried when they put the band-aid on it was awful I hate to have things stuck to me. I tried to get it off until they finally distracted me with a toy that I wanted to play with.
We had fun playing outside until nap time. When they put me in the crib I started to play with the band-aid and managed to take it off. I broke the cut open again and got some blood on my loveys. They put another band-aid on it which I hated and again cried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment