2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Feeling Better


I am really starting to feel better today! my tooth has broken through though I think mom is disapointed that they didn't both come out since she thinks that the teething is going to start up again soon. Hopefully next time I won't have an ear infection as well! I didn't sleep well at daycare there was just too much fun stuff going on. I didn't go down for my secound nap untill 4:50 just 20 min before mom came to get me and she had to wake me up to get me in the car seat and I just couldn't go back to sleep.


After a quick dinner which I had little interest in we went outside to play wiht the neighbors, Raiden and his family were all next door. I watched Raiden walking around it is so neat to see mommy told me that I would be moving like that soon too and I can't wait. After a quick bath we played downstairs for a little bit untill bed time but I got tired early mommy could tell because I wasn't moving very well and when I went to sit down I fell backwords and hit my head on the hard wood floors - It hurt! Mommy and daddy calmed me down and mommy put me right to bed. I cried for a few minutes but fell asleep fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment