Today we were up earlie and out of the house. I played with mommy and daddy while they raced around trying to get everything ready - though mom said she tried last night to get everything set. I fell asleep in the car which mommy was happy about because I didn't sleep so well last night. When I woke up daddy took me out of the car and took our picture with mommy and grandma's bike, we were at a neat park! I got to eat breakfast in the park and play untill they said the riders were leaving in five minutes.
Mommy was off! She was the first one to leave the gates. Daddy and I drove around to the rest stop to suprise mommy She was so happy to see us. I even got to see her co-worker who was doing a longer ride (I'm glad mommy did the shorter one - it was long enough as it was). After that we packed back up to get to the finish line. After a long wait Mommy came back! we had lots of fun she ate and we crawled in the grass, and played with the bubble machine. Mommy's co workers even gave me a baloon to play with! It was really cool.
After they were done eating we got to play on the swings and mommy took me down the slide a couple times. Then it was time to go home and I was so sleepy I slept through dropping off the bike and the whole ride home. I would have kept sleeping but mommy was worried that i would be to warm despite the car doors being open so she tried to take me out of the car.
We played all afternoon and I ate a HUGE dinner! But I was so sleepy that I went to bed early and was asleep by 7!


No comments:
Post a Comment