I had a great nap this morning at 11 then Mommy came in again to visit me during lunch. mommy laughed when she saw me because I had some of the squash in my hair and it was standing up strait it was a great look for me. We had a great time playing, mommy gave me lots of raspberries she is so funny I laughed a lot!
After daycare I had a great time crawling around on the grass while daddy took my picture. I was not so interested in eating dinner tonight but ate enough that mom let me out of the high chair. then it was bath time - I really like my bath's now. The only problem is that mommy will not let me stand up in my tub and I love to stand!
We had some fun playing before bed time and I didn't want to go to sleep once it was time. but I was a good girl and only cried a little bit. After I was good and asleep mommy realized that she forgot to give me my antibiotics and woke me up to give them to me. I was so mad and refused to take the medicine until mommy let me breast feed and daddy stuck the tube in my mouth - they are so tricky! I ate a little more then went back to bed and cried a little longer this time, but did eventually sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment