Today Daddy and mommy took me to the Saturday market downtown. It was quite the experience, despite the misty rain. I was glad we were under cover for most of the trip though I guess it could have been worse. There were TONS of people and vegetables, it was hard to take it all in - mommy laughed and told me I was going to get whiplash from trying to see everything. I had a great time though. Mommy and daddy even let me pick out some of my own vegetables and play with one of the yellow squash. After the market I fell asleep in the car and took a nice long nap.
After I woke up Grandma Kidd came over to drop off some stuff for mommy - unfortunately she left a lot of the stuff that was needed at her house. Grandma played with me for a while while mommy finished up her bread and a few other quick chores then they packed me up in my car seat again. this time we went to Schutts apple farm unfortunitly it was also nap time and I slept the whole time. Then we were supposed to go to Grandma Kidds house to pick up the stuff but mommy was a little sleepy and didn't want to drive that far. So we went back home and played. Grandma was nice enough to come back later with all of the stuff that mommy needed - What a great grandma!
Today for supper mommy let me have some of the Asparagus that she got at the market and I really liked it. I think mommy was worried that it would not be soft enough because she cut it into tiney pieces. She also gave me some of the bread that she made today. It was pretty good I ate lots of it but I couldn't help but make funny faces when I first put it in my mouth.
To end the day I got to open the presants that Grandma Hirsch sent me. They were too cool. There were outfits and a swim suit for next summer and some new bibs. but my two favorite gifts were the calander and lambchop! The calander mommy said was found in South Carolina just for me. it's got little cloth pieces so I can choose the right day, month, season and even weather! Mommy wants to put it in my room and I can't wait. The other one is a lambchop puppet and it is so funny! It talks and everything mommy daddy and I had a great time playing with it though mommy said she will have to figure out how to wash it before they let me grab it!
This is a picture of me playing with lambchop but mommy's aim was off so it's just me-


No comments:
Post a Comment