2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today Mom and I ran to the neighbors house to talk about her upcoming bike ride but I think she just really likes to take me to strange places to meet people. I have meet these neighbors before and they really seem to like me but Paul scared me a little. He was talking to me and I just started to cry! Mommy said that I am starting my shy faze and that she is a little worried about me seeing my Grandma and Grandpa Hirsch - but I warm up fairly quickly so as long as they are willing to give me a few minutes to adjust we should be ok.

The rest of the night was uneventful I went to bed fairly quickly! Oh and I slept through the night again last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment