Today I went back to my friends at daycare. They all missed me. We got there at breakfast time since I slept in this morning I slept in so well I even slept through the carbon monoxide alarm going off - mom and dad are not sure why it went off mom thought it was the battery but the others (dad has several) did not go off. Anyway I had a great breakfast with my friends and mom went off to work. I only slept for an hour during nap time today I was just so excited to be back and play. The teacher was doing one of the other girl's hair and I wanted mine done as well so I went up to her and pointed to my head. she asked if i wanted a poney tail and I said "Yes" so she put my hair up! Otherwise I did fairly well though I was sucking on a nuk when mom came to get me. I've been doing it a lot latley and mom wants to take them all away from me.
we got home and daddy was cooking dinner and boy was I hungry! I ate some bread and cheese and lots of Acorn Squash but didn't like the pasta that dad made. I had a short bath - I just didn't want to splash today then went to play down stairs with daddy for a while before bed time. Mommy put me to bed and I only cried a little about 15 min after she put me down.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment