Though I still slept a lot and threw up again but only once and I did ok otherwise. we had lots of fun today playing outside - I even got to see the neighbor's dog Tracker and pet him.
I had another 2 nap day both lasting 1 1/2 hours. after I woke up from the 2nd Grandma and Grandpa tried to skype with me but I was not so interested. I kept running off and was upset that I couldn't go in the kitchen with daddy when he was cooking. I ended up crying over some bread that mom put outside to attract a squirrel so mom took me upstairs to play. I calmed down and we had a great time until dinner was ready.
I didn't eat the chicken or tater tots but managed to eat the ketsup. then mommy gave me blueberries to get something in my stomach. I did pretty well with them. After dinner we played for a little while then I went right to sleep.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment