2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I love the weekend!

This morning we skipped with Grandma H. It was great to see her and play with her though I kept running off into the kitchen or to the sliding glass door. We talked so long it was breakfast time so mommy got me ready to eat and I showed Grandma how well I use a spoon!

After my nap it was deemed warm enough that I could go outside! we went out and I went strait to the back yard to play on the swing and slide. It was so much fun to go down the slide though I still need mommies help to get up there. Then I saw the exersaucer that they got for me from when I was little and I wanted to go in it even though I was too big. Mommy let me in anyway and I had a great time bouncing and jumping. Eventually mommy wanted to run around again so she took me out, which proved more difficult because my shoe got stuck. Eventually we got untangled and went back to the slide.

Then we headed over to Raiden's house. We had a great time though we had trouble sharing with each other. Raiden has some fun toys and his dad was doing something on the TV - It looked kind of fun. At the end of the visit We both started to get fussy so mom decided that it was time to go home and eat dinner. Once I got home I realized that I was very hungry. In my hurry to get outside I forgot to eat a snack and since i was not acting hungry mommy let it go. I did eat a good dinner though!

After dinner mommy changed my clothing and we all played for a while 7:00 came to fast so mom put me down a little late.

No comments:

Post a Comment