2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

A car trip

Today mommy seemed distracted as she has this whole weekend when she dropped me off at daycare though she still gave me lots of kisses. She came to get me a little early and told me on the way out of the door that we were going to take a car trip tonight. Luckily I was tired from taking a short nap at daycare and didn't mind being packed up after a small dinner and a little running around.

I fell asleep fairly quickly but woke up every once and a while wondering where I was and upset that I couldn't move around like I normally can in my crib and it was a little hot with my jacket on...

I woke up as we got to the hotel and waited what seemed like forever while daddy checked in - he had some trouble with the desk clerk and his credit card. But once everything was in I settled down and went right to sleep. It was great to sleep and not be strapped down.

No comments:

Post a Comment