Last night mommy and I spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I slept pretty well only cried twice and put myself back to sleep (If I even woke up)! I was happy as can be when I woke up and Grandma came to get me out of the crib shortly followed by mommy :) I had a great time running around and didn't eat much breakfast because I was having so much fun! Grandpa is a hoot to play with in the morning :)
After the play session we went outside and got in the car. Mommy said we were going to the doctors. It was pretty fun to run around but I didn't get much of a chance too. as we didn't have to wait long. I was upset when mommy undressed me and tried to put me down but they managed to get my weight 23 lbs! and height 31 1/2 inches! I'm such a big girl.
When the doctor came in she said that I was looking great and was happy when I perked up and started chatting away :) I don't need to see her again for 6 months and will not need another shot until I get close to starting school! It didn't make the three shots or finger stick any less painful. I was very upset but mom got me calmed down and we went to see the fish!
Once we got to daycare I was ready to be out of the car. when we got into the room my friends were getting changed - I missed water play :(
I was happy when mom came to get me however i got fussy by the time we were home. I didn't want to go into my high chair so we had a picnic in the back yard and I ate sitting in mommy's lap. I wasn't to hungry though I didn't eat too poorly. we played outside for a little while and walked around the neighborhood (I tried to get to Raiden's house again) and stopped for a chat with one of the neighbors but I got bored and took off. then we went in and had some grapefruit what a mess!
I refused a bath so mommy washed me off with a washcloth and I didn't mind that so much. As mommy went to put me to bed I said I wanted to eat but mommy said no I just had the grapefruit. I cried for a few minutes but went right to sleep!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment