So mom decided that I was just to tired at night and that they needed to get my bedtime under control starting today. We didn't go for a walk :( because it gets too late when we do that last night i was up until 9! So tonight after dinner we played a little bit then took a bath. After the bath I was read my story and asked for a snack. Daddy brought me green beans. I fed a bunch to mommy who seemed to like them so I gave them a shot - I sucked on then chewed then spit back out. I guess I'll have to get used to them.
Then it was strait to bed at 8 (poo) though I did play a little while before sleeping I was asleep around 8:15 which mom thought was more reasonable for me. guess if i want to stay up later I will have to be a little less cranky in the evenings!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment