2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A full day!

Today was a fun day I got to play lots (we spent a lot of time with bubbles- though mostly I played with the water - I need a water table!) but didn't want to nap Mom and Dad tried for an hour and a half after lunch but I didn't want to have anything to do with napping. I went from playing in my crib to crying back to playing. They finally gave up and I told them I was hungry! Mom grabbed some food as we went to a meeting that they needed to go to. So after a decent lunch I ate two carrots, the rest of my veggie puffs (about 1-2 servings) and 1/4 cup of cinnamon bunnies. After eating I went to play in the yard. I took one turn down the slide and played on the swing for a long time. We definitely need to get one of these for our house I could spend hours in the swing! Mom took me out though I was disappointed I didn't cry, I did continue to play with it by pushing it (though I fell over a few times) before wandering closer to mom and dad to check out the other toys.

I almost fell asleep on the way home so daddy put me in the crib and I slept an hour and a half! it messed up my day a little but we played with the chalk. They tried to put me to bed at 7:30 but I played again and cried a little until around 8:45 I started to say "Ma Ma!" and mom came in and gave me back the toys that I had thrown on the floor in protest! she gave me a hug and kiss and I was asleep in 5 min! She is such a sucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment