I love sundays because I usually get to skype with G/G H and today was no exception! they were home along with Great Aunt Kathy and Great Uncle Craig as well as Great Aunt Grace and Great Uncle Mark. So I got to see them all! It was great. I had a fun time running around and playing peek a boo on the stairs!
Once we were done talking to them mommy took me to G/G K's house. we had fun walking around and playing in the house but then I wanted to go outside. we went out side and I remembered that there was a park across the street so I walked mom and Grandpa over there. I had a great time mostly I swang but I also went down one of the big slides once and tried to climb up a smaller one high enough so I could go down on my belly. I wanted to get back on the swing but mommy said it was time for lunch and a nap.
I didn't eat much lunch but I did take a long nap. once I was up Gma was there and we had fun playing with my fire truck. then they took me to the big park where I got to swing again this time I went on the slide a little more and played on the ducky as well. I even got to meet a new puppy friend.
We went back to Gma's house so that they could cook dinner. I had a great time running around and making everyone chase me. As we were sitting on the deck I decided that I wanted to go back to the park so I took Grandma for a walk and she gave in and took me to the park even though daddy was coming soon, mommy soon followed and told gma that we needed to go back to see daddy but she did let us swing a little first.
I ate a great dinner and surprised everything by eating the peas that mommy gave me. I even said "Yumm" I have always spit out the peas before. Daddy was so shocked he asked if I had really eaten the pea. :) after dinner Gma got me a banana Popsicle it was so yummy! After I had finished I kept asking for more. mommy said that I had had enough and that i would have to wait for next time for more. Mom is definitely going to have to get Popsicle makers.
We rushed home to get me ready for bed because we were late but I still had a fun bath and went to bed with out my light or a peep. What a great day!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment