2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Play time!

This morning we had lots of extra play time because mommy locked us out of the house. I had a great time running around while she tried to find a key. We got in eventually thankfully Grandma didn't have to come all the way up here so I didn't get to see Grandma this morning :(. I did get to play with Savannah before she left for school and also to play with Paul a little though I am still shy around him. After mom got back in we grabbed the keys and were off. I was upset when she put me in the car (I was hungry at that time despite the banana that she gave me and just wanted to play more.

Once we got to daycare I sat right down to eat with my friends and didn't even notice when mom left (and snuck back in again to drop off my bag) I think she had a rough morning. G/G Kidd came to get me from daycare today. I was on the playground and ran to them when I saw them unfortunately my legs could not keep up and I tripped. I still made it over and got a big hug.

Mommy was really late getting home tonight she got home as we were playing with the stroller s as I would not let Grandma put one away I had to have both out. I didn't run to mommy but I played peek a boo from the stroller :) then it was bath time. I tolerated it better than I did yesterday but was still not happy about it. After getting dressed we skiped with daddy which was great to see him again, I guess he'll be back tomorrow for mommy's birthday! Then Mom tried to put me to bed and I wanted to eat. She tried to give me broccli and I refused to even try it. eventually I tried it and decided that I didn't want it so she gave me a carrot.

After I was done she turned on my noise and light and I went to sleep with out a peep!

No comments:

Post a Comment