This morning dad went to get me out of the crib and I threw up again so mommy got to stay home with me. I didn't eat too well and wasn't drinking so well either so mommy took me to the store to get some juice in hopes that I would drink that and soup in hopes that I would eat. I did eat some bread but didn't like the soup at all, then mommy tried it and agreed with me - it wasn't that great.
She tried to put me down for a nap and I didn't want to go down so she rocked me to sleep. I was so tired that it didn't take long after I settled down and stopped trying to get out of her lap. I slept for two hours and woke up as happy as can be. We had a good snack (more yummy bread and some juice) and spent the afternoon going in and outside (it was chilly so mommy diddn't want to keep me outside for too long). we had a great time in the back yard then played with the neighbor's kids, Alex was a little too helpfull as I found myself being picked up and lead around a little more than normal. He did back off a little after his mom said something but we had fun. I love playing with his little car and then they got out some houses that were neat too mommy got a video of me breaking out!
Then Grandma and Grandpa came over it was a great surprise! I went right to grandpa to give him a hug :) We played for a little while but they didn't stay long and I was sad when they left
but then daddy got home and made it better. I ate a little better for dinner and even ate half of a banana-cicle that grandma gave to me. I was yawning so much that mom thought we should go for a walk rather than play - What a great idea! I love taking walks and when we get back I tried to move the stroller daddy talked her into going up and down the street again. Then it was time for bed :( I fell asleep after a few books and some cuddle time.


No comments:
Post a Comment