Today I woke up at 6:15 and as soon as mom walked in the room I told her that I wanted to eat! I ate a pretty good amount of food while mom and dad took turns getting ready then they dressed me. by the time we were leaving for daycare I was asking for food again! I only ate half of what mom brought for breakfast but it was good I just ate too much before.
Then at lunch time I ate two whole servings of my main meal though only half of the veggies. We had lots of fun playing at daycare and I didn't nap well so I was tired when I got home. I played with the neighbor kids for a while then went for a walk to see Raiden's house even though they are no longer there. Mom just needs to let me use their swing!
Then I wolfed down my dinner :) and went outside to play. I played in the stroller but didn't want to get buckled in. I was tired and didn't think about how much I like walks! Finally daddy got me strapped in and mommy took me on a walk with the neighbor. it was a long walk and I went right to bed when we got home I only cried a minute before falling asleep!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment